The Calhoun Square parking ramp is fully automated, open 24 hours a day, and accepts credit cards. You can enter the Calhoun Square parking ramp at 31st Street and Lake Street at Girard Avenue.
Regular Calhoun Square parking rates range from $1 for 0-20 minutes to $11 for 3-24 hours. You may pay with cash or credit card at a pay on foot station (see info below) or you may use the credit card in and out method.
- 0-20 minutes: $1
- 20-40 minutes: $2
- 40-60 minutes: $4
- 1-3 hours: $1 for each additional 20 minutes
- Over 3 hours- 24 hours: $11
- Lost Ticket: $15
Pay On Foot Stations
There are 2 types of pay on foot stations available to pay for your parking before you leave the parking ramp:
- Cash and Credit Card Stations are available on the first level of Calhoun Square near Famous Dave’s and the second level of Calhoun Square near the public restrooms (close to the skyway).
- Credit Card Only Stations are available in the ramp on the skyway level near the elevator and in the ramp on level 1 near the walkway to the Famous Dave’s entrance.
Credit Card In & Out
Instead of paying at a Pay On Foot Station, you may use your credit card at a ramp entrance and exit. When you enter, do not push the button for a ticket. Instead, insert your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) into the garage entry station. You will not receive a ticket. When you leave the ramp, insert the same credit card into the exit station. A receipt will be issued.
Love eating lunch at Calhoun Square restaurants, but hate paying for parking? Now you can pay just $3 for parking at the Calhoun Square ramp with our new parking promotion called Click and Park! This is how it works:
1) Buy parking at the Click & Park website BEFORE coming to an eligible restaurant
2) Print off your Click and Park receipt from you computer
3) Eat at a participating restaurant. The participating restaurants are Chiang Mai Thai, Famous Dave’s, Republic, Stella’s Fish Cafe, and Sushi Tango! Make sure you get a receipt!
4) Present your Click and Park receipt AND your restaurant receipt to Parking Ramp attendants. If there is not an attendant at your exit, press the Call button, and an attendant will assist you.
Reduced parking through Click and Park is valid ONLY during the following days and times:
$3 parking Sunday- Friday 11 am- 3 pm
$6 parking Sunday- Thursday 5 pm- 12 am
Monthly parking contracts are available at the Calhoun Square Parking Facility, for both daytime parkers only as well as 24 hour parking access.
For more information about the parking ramp, please call Solomon Tibebu at 612-821-9415 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.